Are you a Roku user and want to spice up your streaming experience? If so, you might be curious about how to download TNT on your Roku box. The American cable network TNT broadcasts a wide range of comedic, sports, and drama shows. Fortunately, depending on your interests and current subscriptions, there are various methods to stream TNT on Roku.
Hence, if you enjoy comedy, drama, or sports, adding TNT to your Roku streaming selections is a way to improve your pleasure. Read this article to find out what channel is TNT on Roku and how to watch TNT for free.
What is TNT?
A well-known cable network, TNT provides a variety of programs, including TV episodes, movies, and sporting events. If you don’t have access to a cable subscription or are a cord-cutter, you may still watch TNT shows by using a streaming service on your Roku device. In this post, we’ll examine how you can use Roku streaming services to watch TNT.
For a monthly price, subscribers to streaming services like Hulu with Live TV, Sling TV, AT&T TV Now, and YouTube TV can watch Flixtor on Roku and other well-known cable networks.
Depending on the plan you select and any add-ons, the cost of these services might vary, but they are often significantly less expensive than cable or satellite TV subscriptions. You may also test out these services before signing up for a subscription thanks to the fact that many of them offer free trials.
Is TNT Accessible via Roku?
Yes, Roku users can access TNT. Depending on your preferences and active subscriptions, there are various methods to access TNT on your Roku device.
One choice is to sign up for a live TV streaming service like Sling TV, YouTube TV, or Hulu + Live TV which offers TNT among its channel offerings. TNT and other live TV channels can be streamed to your Roku device using these services.
What Channel Is TNT on Roku?
You must have a current subscription to a streaming service that offers TNT in its channel roster to view the TNT Roku channel. TNT can be accessed through a specific channel if you have signed up for a service that includes it. In case your Roku TV is blinking white light and you don’t have any clue then check our interesting guide to getting rid of this issue.
Down below are some streaming services that provide TNT on Roku.
- TNT may be seen on the Hulu + Live TV channel on the Roku device.
- TNT is available on the Sling TV channel on Roku. All the Sling Orange and Sling Blue packages include TNT.
- TNT is available on YouTube TV, which is available on Roku.
- TNT may be found on the Roku channel for AT&T TV.
It’s crucial to remember that you may only access these channels if you have a current subscription to the relevant streaming service. You won’t be able to access TNT on Roku if you don’t have a membership to any of these services.
How to Watch TNT on Roku?
Popular American cable network TNT broadcasts a variety of comedic, sports, and drama shows. To obtain TNT on your Roku, try the following streaming services:
1. Through DirecTV
You can simply stream TNT on your Roku via the DirecTV app if you have a Roku device and a DirecTV subscription. The steps are as follows:
- Verify that your Roku device is online and that your DirecTV subscription is still active.
- Search for the DirecTV app in the Roku Channel Store on your Roku device.
- On your Roku device, download the DirecTV app, then open it.
- Use your DirecTV login information to access your account.
- Open the DirecTV app and find the TNT channel to start watching your favorite episodes and movies.
It’s vital to remember that you need a current DirecTV subscription to use the DirecTV app on Roku. You won’t be able to use the Roku app if you don’t have a DirecTV subscription.
2. Through Hulu
With a Hulu + Live TV subscription, watching TNT on a Roku device is simple. Here is how you do it:
- First, ensure sure your Roku device is online and that your Hulu + Live TV subscription is still active.
- Search for the Hulu app in the Roku Channel Store on your Roku device.
- Launch the Hulu app after installing it on your Roku device.
- Use your Hulu login information to access your Hulu + Live TV account.
- Open the Hulu app and find the TNT channel to begin watching your favorite TV episodes and movies.
Hulu + Live TV should now allow you to watch TNT on your Roku device.
3. Through Youtube TV
If you have a YouTube TV subscription, watching TNT on a Roku device using YouTube TV is simple. Here is how you do it:
- Make sure your YouTube TV subscription is active and that your Roku device is online.
- Search for the YouTube TV app in the Roku Channel Store on your Roku device.
- Launch the YouTube TV app after installing it on your Roku device.
- Use your Google account login information to access your YouTube TV account.
- Open the YouTube TV app and find the TNT channel to start viewing your preferred TV series and movies.
For cord-cutters who want unlimited cloud DVR storage, live TV channel access, including TNT, and the capacity to stream content to many devices simultaneously, YouTube TV is a wonderful choice. You can access over 85 additional channels and receive suggestions that are tailored to your viewing preferences with a YouTube TV membership.
4. Through Sling TV
If you have a Sling TV subscription, watching TNT on Roku with Sling TV is simple. Here is how you do it:
- Secondly, confirm that your Sling TV subscription is active and that your Roku device is online.
- Search for the Sling TV app in the Roku Channel Store on your Roku device.
- Launch the Sling TV app after installing it on your Roku device.
- Use your Sling TV login information to access your account.
- Open the Sling TV app and find the TNT channel to start watching your preferred TV episodes and movies.
TNT should now be accessible on your Roku via Sling TV. It’s vital to keep in mind that Sling TV provides a variety of channel bundles, including Sling Orange and Sling Blue, each of which has a unique channel selection and a distinct price point.
If TNT is the station you want to watch, be sure to select the bundle that contains it from Sling Orange or Sling Blue. You can watch all the exciting entertainment that TNT has to offer on your Roku device with the help of these solutions.
How to Watch TNT for Free?
If you want to watch TNT on your Roku device for free, then you may use your device’s screen mirroring feature to screencast TNT to Roku. Down below we have explained how to watch TNT for free on Roku.
- Check that your Roku device is linked to the same Wi-Fi network as your device before turning it on.
- Open the settings menu on your device, then choose the screen casting or mirroring option. Depending on the device you’re using, this choice may be located in a different place.
- A list of available devices will appear from which you have to select your device. The screen of your smartphone will begin to appear on your Roku.
- Start watching the desired material by opening the TNT app on your smartphone.
- Your Roku screen will now show the TNT content. You may manage playback, volume, and other options with your device.
Keep in mind that the screencasting process might not be as fluid as streaming straight from a streaming service, and the caliber of your Wi-Fi connection might have an impact on the video quality. Also, certain apps might not enable screencasting, so be sure to confirm this before using the app. You can also cast your iPhone screen to Roku TV using your iPhone.
How do I activate TNT on my Roku?
You must be a current subscriber to a streaming service that offers TNT in its channel roster in order to activate TNT on your Roku.
Is TNT free on Roku?
Unfortunately, TNT is not a free streaming option on Roku.
How do I activate TNT on my Roku?
1. Press the Home button on your Roku remote to go to the home screen.
2. Navigate to the channels store and enter TNT DRAMA in the search field.
3. Under “TNT DRAMA,” click the “Add channel” button.
4. Your Roku’s home screen start recording TNT Drama.
Can I watch TNT for free?
TNT is available as a free trial on DirecTV Stream, YouTube TV, and Hulu.
In conclusion, TNT on Roku can be viewed by signing up for a streaming service that has the channel included in its offerings. Hulu + Live TV, Sling TV, YouTube TV, and AT&T TV are all well-liked choices. You can access TNT and other channels in the bundle using a dedicated channel for each of these services on Roku.
The option to get TNT on Roku generally makes it simpler for viewers to access their preferred episodes and movies while on the road. Without the need for a typical cable or satellite TV subscription, viewers can access their preferred programs on-demand by signing up for a streaming service that delivers TNT.
Related: How to Watch Uzzu TV on Roku?