One of the most well-known music streaming sites in the world, SoundCloud gives independent and up-and-coming musicians a place to share their music with millions of listeners. The virtual assistant created by Amazon, Alexa, has gained popularity as a tool for controlling smart home appliances and playing music. With Alexa, you can effortlessly use voice commands to manage your music playback, change the level, and even skip tracks.
Many people are confused as to how to connect SoundCloud to Alexa. SoundCloud is not a service that Alexa is natively supported for, so some users may experience difficulties while attempting to play music on Alexa. This article will provide you with the knowledge you need to experience high-quality sound and simple playback controls with Alexa and SoundCloud, whether you want to listen to your favorite SoundCloud music as you cook, unwind, or work.
Can You Play Soundcloud on Alexa?
Yes, you can play SoundCloud on Alexa by logging into your SoundCloud account on an Alexa-enabled device or utilizing third-party Alexa skills. As SoundCloud is not natively supported by Alexa, you must utilize an Alexa skill or integration to access the vast collection of songs and playlists on SoundCloud.
Playing SoundCloud on Alexa has become a quick and clear affair thanks to third-party skills and services. There are many ways available to help you enjoy your favorite SoundCloud tunes with Alexa, whether you choose to utilize voice commands or manually connect your device. Now let’s talk about the reason you clicked on this article which is how to play SoundCloud on Alexa.
How to Play Soundcloud on Alexa?
To stream your favorite music on Alexa through SoundCloud, you can follow the methods we have listed down below. Here is a list of 3 methods to help you play SoundCloud on Alexa.
- Connect via Bluetooth
- Connect via TuneIn
- Connect via Soundcloud Player Skill
1. Connect via Bluetooth
You can connect your phone or tablet to your Alexa-enabled device directly by using Bluetooth to play SoundCloud on Alexa. You should learn ‘How to Use Alexa as a Bluetooth Speaker?’ Follow the steps written down below.
- First, ensure that the Bluetooth of your device is turned on.
- Connect your devices by saying “Alexa, pair Bluetooth” on your Alexa-enabled device. After this, your mobile phone or tablet will be in pairing mode.
- Pairing your phone or tablet is as simple as looking for your Alexa-enabled device in the list of available devices in the Bluetooth settings of your phone or tablet. To pair the gadget with your phone or tablet, tap on it.
- Launch the SoundCloud application. Play music by opening the SoundCloud app on your smartphone or tablet.
- After the song has started playing on your Alexa-enabled device, you may use voice commands to change the volume, skip tracks, and control playback.
You can quickly play SoundCloud on Alexa through Bluetooth by following these straightforward instructions, and you can listen to your favorite songs and playlists with high-quality sound and intuitive playback controls.
2. Connect via TuneIn
You may stream your preferred SoundCloud songs and playlists on an Alexa-enabled device by using TuneIn to play SoundCloud on Alexa. This is how:
- Search for the “TuneIn” skill in the Alexa app on your smartphone or on the Amazon website to enable it. By selecting the “Enable” button, you can turn on the skill.
- Connect your SoundCloud account: Once the skill is activated, use the on-screen instructions to connect your SoundCloud account to your TuneIn account. To finish the process, you must provide your SoundCloud login and password.
- Once your accounts are connected, you may ask Alexa to play your favorite SoundCloud songs and playlists on TuneIn by saying “Alexa, play SoundCloud on TuneIn.”
SoundCloud may be played on Alexa with the help of the adaptable platform TuneIn, which works with a variety of music streaming providers.
You can effortlessly play SoundCloud on Alexa via TuneIn by following these straightforward instructions, and you may listen to your favorite songs with high-quality sound and intuitive playback options.
3. Connect via “Soundcloud Player” Skill
Another choice for getting quick access to SoundCloud’s vast collection of songs and playlists on Alexa is to use the “SoundCloud Player” skill. This is how:
- Activate the SoundCloud Player skill by searching for it in the Alexa app on your smartphone or on the Amazon website. By selecting the “Enable” button, you can turn on the skill.
- Connect your SoundCloud account by following the on-screen instructions after the ability has been enabled. To finish the process, you must provide your SoundCloud login and password.
- After linking your accounts, you can ask Alexa to play SoundCloud using voice commands. You may ask Alexa to play your favorite SoundCloud songs and playlists now.
There you go! You have now learned to play SoundCloud on Alexa by using the “SoundCloud Player” skill, and you can enjoy high-quality sound and simple playback controls with your voice.
Playing your favorite songs and playlists on Alexa is simple and convenient thanks to the “SoundCloud Player” skill, which was created especially for SoundCloud.
How do I play SoundCloud on my speakers?
1. Install the SoundCloud app on your device.
2. Check that all of your devices are linked to the same WiFi network.
The SoundCloud icon should then show in the app for you to connect to the speaker/Alexa.
3. If you want a loud voice then click on the icon.
Can Alexa play music apps?
You may connect several music providers to your Amazon Echo when it is activated. All you need is a Soundcloud active account music service to access through an Echo.
Using Alexa to play SoundCloud offers a practical and simple way to enjoy your favorite SoundCloud songs and playlists. People wonder ‘how to play SoundCloud on Alexa?’ The procedure is easy and clear to play SoundCloud on Alexa and you can choose methods like Bluetooth, TuneIn, or the “SoundCloud Player” talent.
You can take use of high-quality sound and simple playback controls with your voice by following the above-described methods. Moreover, Alexa’s playback of SoundCloud offers a hands-free listening experience that lets you concentrate on other activities while listening to your favorite music.